ATTENTION EXHIBITORS : Please Note
Notice - Anyone who attends this cluster must sign this form
Waiver Form Download
BEST PRACTICES GUIDELINES
Conditions and regulations change frequently so please check this IL site for up to date information: https://www.pcchd.org/DocumentCenter/View/1364/CDC-Quarentine-Guidance-Dec-2020-PDF
Or the McClean County site: https://health.mcleancountyil.gov
1) THIS IS A SHOW AND GO EVENT.
You must arrive at the ring right before your scheduled ring time and must leave immediately after showing unless you will be showing in a group. Buildings will have limited capacity. Please, only the person showing the dog, enter the building (wrist band required). One additional person may assist if necessary. If we see people loitering, we may ask you to leave the building to keep our limited occupancy within range. NO GROOMING ALLOWED IN SHOW BUILDINGS. NO HIGH VELOCITY FANS ALLOWED IN BUILDING. ALL GROOMING MUST BE DONE AT YOUR VEHICLE. Grooming shall be limited to beside your vehicle including the use of pop-up tents should weather conditions warrant. Please park with sufficient distance between vehicles. There will be limited space for crates/trolleys JUST DURING YOUR SHOW TIME AND MUST BE TAKEN OUT OF BUILDING IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOUR BREED JUDGING IS COMPLETED.
2) These shows will be closed to the general public
. Please have proof of entry (email confirmation, id card, rv parking info, etc) available upon arrival to the site. Everyone entering the show grounds will be required to have a waiver on file for contact tracing and be given a wristband for each day on the show grounds. There will be a waiver form within the premium list and EVERY PERSON (ADULT OR MINOR) must turn in a waiver at the gate and receive wristbands which must be worn at all times while on the show grounds.
3) Masks are required
(masks MUST cover your mouth and nose at all times unless stated below. THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT PERMITTED: NECK GAITERS, OPEN CHIN TRIANGLE BANDANAS NOR FACEMASKS WITH VALVES, VENTS, MESH MATERIAL OR HOLES OF ANY KIND. A FACESHIELD WITHOUT A PROPERLY WORN MASK UNDER IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE PROTECTION. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO WEAR A MASK, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR TO ENTER OUR SHOWS…..THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS!
: When inside any building, masks are required at all times
(with the exception of the hospitality area for our judges and workers)
You may raise or lower your mask to get a drink or wipe sweat away
but must remain social distancing. You must keep your mask on
when gaiting your dog in the ring. NO EXCEPTIONS
: Masks are required at all times where social distancing is
not possible. MASKS MUST BE WORN IN THE FOOD VENDOR
AREA AND SOCIAL DISTANCE IN LINE. Masks do not need to be
worn in your vehicle space area as long as you are able to social
distance (6’). You do not need to wear a mask if the people around
you are staying with you.
4) All rings will have a separate entrance and exit. Six feet (6’) will be marked from the ring for social distancing.
5) Buildings will have a separate entrance and exit where possible. Please follow signs to avoid roadblocks.
6) Please keep aisles as clear as possible and no socializing at ring areas.
7) Hand sanitizer stations will be at all entrances and ringside.
8) Armbands will be at separate tables ringside. No armbands will be given out by the steward.
9) No public catalogs at superintendents office or stewards tables. Show catalogs will be available for purchase.
10) No public chairs will be provided.
11) Please respect all club members, stewards and superintendents and social distance – do not take off your mask! Many are in high risk categories and are working the shows for you, so please respect them and don’t put them at any additional risk.
12) When a club member/volunteer asks you to do something, please realize that they doing this to follow regulations and do NOT take out any irritation on them.
13) Avoid shaking hands, hugging or other physical contact.
14) Avoid touching dogs that are not your responsibility.
15) Avoid common use pens/pencils – bring your own writing instruments.
16) Exhibitors must provide their own means for cleaning up after their dogs in public ex-pens & the entire facility. There will be NO public scoops.
17) PREPARE TO BE SELF-SUFFICIENT: bring sanitizer, bring personal use masks, and shade for your dog/dogs.
18) Do not crowd the superintendents area, catalog sales area nor photographers area. Wait six (6’) feet behind the person in front of you.
19) All club members, volunteers, judges and exhibitors are required to self-assess each morning prior to attending that day’s show.
20) FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE POLICIES MAY RESULT IN YOU BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE EVENT GROUNDS AND/OR MAY RESULT IN AN AKC EVENT COMMITTEE HEARING AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION.
IF YOU ARE EXHIBITING SIGNS OF COVID-19, RUNNING A FEVER, COUGHING, SNEEZING, HAVE LOSS OF SENSE OF SMELL OR TASTE, ACUTE RESPIRITORY ILLNESS CONSISTANT WITH COVID-19, PLEASE STAY HOME!!
AGAIN, MASKS ARE REQUIRED OVER YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH AT ALL TIMES!
SOCIAL DISTANCING IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES!
WASH HANDS FREQUENTLY FOR AT LEAST 20 SECONDS!
WHEN YOU CAN’T WASH, HAND SANTIZE!
DO YOUR PART AND HELP STOP THE SPREAD!
WE CAN DO THIS!!